Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website terms and conditions of use (the Terms) which apply to the Expert Traveller website at experttraveller-staging.q-tests.com/ (the Website). The Expert Traveller website is owned and operated by Times Newspapers Limited (registered number 894646) which is a member of the News UK Group. By using our Website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to accept these Terms, you should not use our Website.
Accessing and using our Website
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change any part of our Website, including the availability of any content, without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our Website through your connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them. Where you are provided with a user ID, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. In accessing any part of our Website, you agree not to:
- use our Website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of our Website by other users;
- use our Website for any activities which breach any laws or regulations or infringe any third party rights;
- use the personal information of another person in order to access or use our Website;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Website for any purpose;
- remove, obscure, or alter any copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices of ours or any third party;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our Website;
- transmit any viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful through our Website.
Offers on our Website
We provide a platform for third parties to market their offers to you, including but not limited to flight and hotel offers (Providers). All offers on this Website are organised and fulfilled by Providers which are wholly independent of us. Details of offers and contact details for the Providers have been provided to us by the Providers and while we require the Providers to ensure that they are accurate, we accept no responsibility for the reliability or accuracy of these details. By clicking “Book Now”, you will be redirected to the website of the relevant Provider. You may also call the Provider to book an offer using the contact details provided. Your use of any Provider website will be governed by the separate terms and conditions applicable to that site. It is your responsibility to become familiar with such third party website terms and conditions and any policies applicable to your use of a Provider’s websites. All offers are subject to availability and offers may be withdrawn or changed without notice. Please check date availability, prices and details of any applicable restrictions or additional charges on the Provider’s website. Any booking that you make will be a contract between you and the Provider and we accept no responsibility for any bookings. While we may receive commission from such Providers, the content of our articles are not in any way influenced by the Providers.
Links to third party websites
Our Website provides links to third party internet websites which are controlled and maintained by others. These links are provided for information and convenience and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content or availability of any linked third party website. We do not endorse any linked website.
Our content, trademarks, copyright, patents, logos, domain names and other related intellectual property rights or other features of our brand belong to us or to our licensors. Your use of our Website does not grant you any rights in our and/or our licensor’s intellectual property whether for commercial or non-commercial use. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Changes to our Terms
At any time, we may amend these Terms to ensure that we remain compliant with relevant laws and regulations and to ensure that we are constantly improving your experience using our Website, so please ensure that you check our terms frequently. By continuing to use any part of our Website after changes are made, you are accepting those changes and will be bound by them.
Information and content on our Website (including any hotel reviews) is provided “as is” and for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a specific source of information. The images used on this Website are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect your actual experience. Whilst we will do our best to ensure that our Website is fully operational at all times, we are not responsible for any problems or temporary interruptions in using our Website arising from factors outside of our control (e.g. technical problems from traffic congestion on the internet) or for any problems arising from participating in or from downloading third party content. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use of our Website and/or from the use of information presented on any part of our Website.
Limitation of our liability to you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. You agree, however, that to the extent permissible by law, your sole and only remedy for any problems, issues or concerns arising from the use of our Website is to stop using our Website.
By using our Website, you agree to indemnify us and our agents, and any third party contributors to our Website, against any loss, damages or expenses incurred by us as a result of your breach of these Terms.
Law and jurisdiction
- News UK Group means News UK & Ireland Limited (News UK), whose registered office is at 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF, and any subsidiary from time to time of News UK or its holding company.
- our content means any text, files, images, photos, graphics, video, sounds, musical works or any other materials that we post on or through the Website.
- third party content means any text, files, images, photos, graphics, video, sounds, musical works or any other materials posted on or through the Website by our third party partners.
- us, our, we means News UK and any subsidiary from time to time of News UK or its holding company.
- you, your, yours means you as a user of the Website that hosts these Terms.
27th November 2018